Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
- Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
- Parallel universe with manually created locations.
- A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
- Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
While it’s not my cup of tea, One More Dungeon should please fans of the Minecraft art style. It’s a surprisingly deep indie game that provides a decent amount of value for the asking price.