Oh, you didn’t know? The latest interview for my book about the first 20 years of TNA/IMPACT Wrestling was with the legendary Brian James. As someone who grew up watching Brian as The Roadie with Jeff Jarrett, Road Dogg in The New Age Outlaws and D-Generation X, and B.G. James in TNA, I was thrilled to have the chance to speak with him at length.
During my interview with Brian, he spoke about his relationship with Jeff Jarrett, his thoughts on what made TNA special, as well as his time in Sports Entertainment Extreme, 3 Live Kru, the James Gang, and Voodoo Kin Mafia. We also talked about his battle with addiction, the power struggle between Jeff Jarrett and Dixie Carter, IMPACT Wrestling celebrating its 20th anniversary, and much more.
Brian James was a pleasure to speak with, and I’m grateful that I had the opportunity to pick his brain. He’s one of the all-time greats, and his contributions to TNA/IMPACT Wrestling are fondly remembered by his fans and his peers. I look forward to sharing his stories, thoughts, and insights with you in my book.
LATEST PROMOTIONAL INTERVIEW
BOOK PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
300 interviews covering 20 years of TNA/IMPACT Wrestling history, including the following:
- Legendary wrestlers, including Jeff Hardy, Velvet Sky, Kevin Nash, Angelina Love, Matt Hardy, Gail Kim, Ken Shamrock, Chelsea Green, Rob Van Dam, Maria Kanellis, Diamond Dallas Page, Taryn Terrell, Raven, Nick Aldis, Petey Williams, Shane Douglas, Shark Boy, Al Snow, Eddie Edwards, Jazz, Deonna Purrazzo, Jordynne Grace, Ken Anderson, Konnan, and more
- Tommy Dreamer’s first interview following his appearance on Dark Side of the Ring
- Current and former employees, including those in creative, marketing, audio, music, production, licensing, affiliate relations, live events, merchandising, and more
- First-ever interview with Andy Barton, TNA Executive Vice President and Dixie Carter’s right-hand man
- First-ever interview with Keith Mitchell, Executive Producer for TNA Wrestling for 17 years; current Executive Producer for AEW, and former Executive Producer for WCW and WCCW
- First-ever interview with Eric Sherman, TNA Chief Strategy Officer (2015-2017)
- Spike TV, Fox Sports Net, Pop TV, and Challenge TV executives, including Kevin Kay, Scott Fishman, George Greenberg, and Bradley Schwartz, among others
- Industry influencers, including wrestling promoters, writers, and the Editor-in-Chief of Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Referees, including TNA Hall of Fame inductee Earl Hebner and Brian Hebner
- Broadcasters, including Don West
- Managers, including Father James Mitchell
- Management from Universal Studios Orlando, home of the original TNA iMPACT Zone
- Midway executives who created the TNA iMPACT! video game
- Dale Oliver, Head Music Composer and Director of Audio Production
Make sure to sign up for email alerts on my site so you don’t miss out on any future updates because there are many more to come.