Book: History of TNA/IMPACT Wrestling
On the eve of Bound For Glory, IMPACT Wrestling’s biggest show of the year, I’m proud to say that I was the first person Tommy Dreamer agreed to do an interview with following his recent appearance on Dark Side of the Ring. It was a two-part interview, covering all of Tommy’s time with the company, both in and out of the ring. We talked about Bob Ryder, Jeff Jarrett, Dixie Carter, Scott D’Amore, COVID, “Action” Mike Jackson, Paul Heyman, Daffney, and a whole lot more. Of course, we also discussed Dark Side of the Ring too. Tommy has always had my respect, and it was an honor and pleasure to speak with him at length for my book about the history of TNA/IMPACT Wrestling.
Support This Project!
Want to provide a tip to contribute to the creation of this book? You can do so here. Thank you for your support!
LATEST PROMOTIONAL INTERVIEW
BOOK PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS
300 interviews covering 20 years of TNA/IMPACT Wrestling history, including the following:
- Legendary wrestlers, including Jeff Hardy, Velvet Sky, Kevin Nash, Angelina Love, Matt Hardy, Gail Kim, Ken Shamrock, Chelsea Green, Rob Van Dam, Maria Kanellis, Diamond Dallas Page, Taryn Terrell, Raven, Nick Aldis, Petey Williams, Shane Douglas, Shark Boy, Al Snow, Eddie Edwards, Jazz, Deonna Purrazzo, Jordynne Grace, Ken Anderson, Konnan, and more
- Tommy Dreamer’s first interview following his appearance on Dark Side of the Ring
- Current and former employees, including those in creative, marketing, audio, music, production, licensing, affiliate relations, live events, merchandising, and more
- First-ever interview with Andy Barton, TNA Executive Vice President and Dixie Carter’s right-hand man
- First-ever interview with Keith Mitchell, Executive Producer for TNA Wrestling for 17 years; current Executive Producer for AEW, and former Executive Producer for WCW and WCCW
- First-ever interview with Eric Sherman, TNA Chief Strategy Officer (2015-2017)
- Spike TV, Fox Sports Net, Pop TV, and Challenge TV executives, including Kevin Kay, Scott Fishman, George Greenberg, and Bradley Schwartz, among others
- Industry influencers, including wrestling promoters, writers, and the Editor-in-Chief of Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Referees, including TNA Hall of Fame inductee Earl Hebner and Brian Hebner
- Broadcasters, including Don West
- Managers, including Father James Mitchell
- Management from Universal Studios Orlando, home of the original TNA iMPACT Zone
- Midway executives who created the TNA iMPACT! video game
- Dale Oliver, Head Music Composer and Director of Audio Production
Make sure to sign up for email alerts on my site so you don’t miss out on any future updates because there are many more to come.