One year ago, this week, I launched my blog. I never thought I’d start one for a variety of reasons, but the past year has been quite a trip. During that time the following things happened:
- There were 187 posts
- I changed the blog’s name from M.C. James to MichaelCavacini.com
- I had more than 11,000 views from visitors in more than 100 countries
- I was given an award by a fellow blogger and writer
- I had the fortunate opportunity to interview two best-selling authors, a fantastic musician/actor and an award-winning audiobook narrator
- There have been numerous movie, book, music, technology, and TV reviews posted
- And let’s not forget the countless supermarket stories, stand-up comedy clips and guest blog posts by my friend Vic
The second year for my blog is shaping up to be an exciting one. This week, I’m heading to ThrillerFest and will be sharing with you all the wonderful content that will invariably come out of the event. And I’ve got a couple exciting author interviews lined up for later this year. Speaking of which, my first self-published book should be out before year’s end – so stayed tuned for more details.
Thank you for following my blog, as well as liking, sharing and commenting on my posts. Your voice and input is what matters most, and I hope to keep you entertained for many years to come.
We may not say it often enough, but Dad and I are extremely proud of the accomplishments , this being just one, that you have done, congratulations on this milestone, we look to the future of your blog having many more to come.
Thanks, Kevin! That means a lot.